Duplicate Passports

If you are on a short visit to Helsinki or a work permit holder and have lost or damaged your original passport you can approach the Consular Section. You will need to fill out the relevant application form along with 4 recent colour photographs. You also need to enclose a Police Report regarding lost or stolen passport. You may also provide a photocopy of your lost passport/expired previous passport, or any other document proving your Indian nationality, and a brief note under what circumstances you have lost/damaged the passport. The requisite consular fee must be paid via bank transfer and a receipt of the payment must be attached to the application.